Best of English Love Songs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

*SiGh*

A deep Sigh....finally got home...wooo~another sem passed and it seems like times do fly!!!
i took down some pics of my little room while waiting for dad to pick me up...though its not those with crystal wall, diamond flooring, gold-made cupboard and desk, HD tv, sophisticated air-conditioner and toyota robot maid....i stll feel sad to part with it...I've spent my precious one year in there..ehem,here's the not-so-good room of mine..

ehem...not bad rite??


0.0.....i alwiz stick to tat during examz time~


.....................................................


the door view...=.=...yok sun

well...tats some views of my room...mmm..no big difference from the ideal one i mentioned just now rite???=.=....n yea..im currently looking for jobs online,hope to get some work-at-home jobs...tats all from me here...ciao~~

2 comments:

  1. ya lo... i oso feel very sad... one year pass so fast... our memory in ktp end edi... no more i go ur room or u go my room chat till midnite... i will miss the time in ktp very very much... haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea jo,i still remember the day we first reach ktp!!!!lol...so fast gonna leave dy...anyway u can still drop by my hse to visit me...yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete