Best of English Love Songs

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Frustration~

its 8.30 in the morning and im currently in the school lab...
what the hell im doin here this early but sleeping??
well supposingly i hav a class at 8am, but then it turn out to be no one when i reached there.
damn professor just cancel the class without early acknowledgement.. gosh..upset!!

i'd not updated my blog since a few thousand minutes ago..
n a freak named JOEY scolded me for not doin so..
look man, journaling is juz not my type!!!

Updates~
i'd moved out of the college hostel and is now sitting in a SMALL terrace hse near the school.. sharing my room with two others friends and hav a total of five housemate xclude me!

and then come this bloody asshole that make me feel so angry. she's one of the two seniors stayin with us. ughh. complain all the times, breaking the rules that she set, using others properties without asking, putting up her so-called SENIOR position, never do the cleaning, being mean, bla bla bla...a 99.9% bitch!! i try to be good with her but she just don't take it!!! hell no!!
i almost got cheated by her first appearance.. she looks just kind and friendly!! but the truth is--->she's not!!! stayin here for one semester but complain the most!!
and if anyone out there plannin to get rid of her o fool her...I'M IN!!!!

life is full of disagreement!!

i'm all fine here other than for that matter
and here's my updates till next time...
LATER PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment